Get an education visa in Thailand?

How can a Thai language school help you get an education visa in Thailand?

Education visas in Thailand are called Non-Immigrant ED visas or as some people call them “student visas” or “ED visas.”
These visas are issued to applicants who wish to study, attend seminars, training sessions or work as interns in Thailand.
One of the cheapest ways to obtain an ED-Visa is to enroll on a Thai language course. People from all around the world are eligible to sign-up and obtain one.
Whether you are currently in Thailand or not, Pro Language School can help you obtain your visa easily. There are only a few requirements for an education visa and you will need to fill out some paperwork. For details please check this link.

Pro Language school has branches in Bangkok, Pattaya and Chiang Mai so you can get your Thai education visa and stay anywhere in Thailand. In addition, Pro Language has a permanent member of staff at Bangkok immigration office to help you to extend your visa and report your address every 90 days as is required by Thai immigration.

Why you should obtain a Thai education visa through Pro Language School:

1. If you obtain this visa your children can have NON-Immigrant O (dependent visas) and they don’t need to enroll for any courses.
2. You can continually extend this visa for at least 3 to 5 years.
3. You will spend just 4 hours per week in class and even if you are absent for any reason you can make up classes later on. You can check the class schedules here.