In these courses, you can expect:
- Clear, thorough descriptions on each topic.
- Explanations on language strategies and test strategies.
- Carefully planned lessons designed to cover all areas of learning.
- Exam-specific activities to assist in learning.
- Additional homework assignments to allow you to learn outside the classroom.
Each course or level consists of a 90-hour learning period with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment. All courses are taught by native teachers with extensive knowledge of the TOEIC test.
What are the pre–requirements?
- A placement test score of at least Pre-Intermediate level.
What will I gain from this course?
- Enhanced listening and reading ability.
- Improved business skills.
- Knowledge of vocabulary and language often used on the TOEIC test.
- Familiarity with the test structure and knowledge of how to plan your time during the test.
- Tips, techniques and strategies for taking the test.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anybody planning to take the TOEIC test.