In these courses, you can expect:
- Carefully planned lessons.
- Fun, engaging and interactive activities to promote discussion.
- Clear explanations of grammar and vocabulary.
Each course or level consists of a 90-hour learning period with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment.
There are 3 levels: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate. All courses are taught by native teachers.
What are the pre–requirements?
- An appropriate score on our placement test.
What will I gain from this course?
- A greater understanding of workplace vocabulary and language.
- Increased confidence when using Chinese language at work.
- Better overall skill in Chinese language.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anybody looking to improve their Chinese language in the workplace.