In these courses, you can expect:
- Clear, thorough descriptions on each topic.
- Explanations of language strategies and test strategies.
- Carefully planned lessons designed to cover all areas of learning.
- Exam-specific activities to assist in learning.
- Additional assignments for you to continue learning outside the classroom.
Each course or level consists of a 90-hour learning period with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment. All courses are taught by native teachers with an expertise in the TOEFL test.
What are the pre–requirements?
- A placement test score of at least Pre-Intermediate level.
What will I gain from this course?
- Increased speaking and writing performance on TOEFL tasks.
- Familiarity with the test structure and knowledge of how to plan your time during the test.
- Tips, techniques and strategies for taking the test.
- A significant improvement in fluency and vocabulary knowledge.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anybody planning to take the TOEFL test.