You use holiday (or holidays) in British English and vacation in North American...
In these courses, you can expect:
- Clear, thorough explanations on each topic.
- Carefully planned lessons designed to cover all areas of learning.
- Fun, engaging and interactive activities to assist in learning.
- A relaxed, harmonious environment in which to study.
- Additional written work with worksheets and homework.
Each course or level consists of a 90-hour learning period with a minimum of 30 hours enrollment. All courses are taught by native teachers.
In addition, Pro-Connect courses can enable you to obtain an optional Education Visa, either for six months or a year.
What are the pre–requirements?
- A placement test score in line with your chosen level.
What will I gain from this course?
- An improvement in your skill to enable you to progress to the next level.
- Increased confidence when using Chinese language.
- A greater understanding of Chinese culture.
- An ability to express yourself more freely and fluently.
- A deeper understanding of grammar and the language.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anybody looking to improve or practice their proficiency in Chinese language.